Monday, May 31, 2010

SElAmAT hARi LaHiR iBu

    Mother is one person in my life that had given me a lot of inspiration and idea in making this one person life meaningful. She was the one who had brought me into existence in this world. Who had raised me, teaches me, and develops me to be who I am today. She had sacrificed as many as other moms in the world sacrifices, but her sacrifice still will be the one that I'll remember.

    Ibu, life had always been hard for u. weather it is about raising me or giving me the best education possible. But you always put an effort on it, and find a way to do it. You had never given up on me. And because of that, I am really proud to have someone like you ibu. I can still remember the old days, when I was still a young boy with plenty of anxiety in me. Back then, I had never thought how hard it was to baby sit me. Now, as I am old enough to think, i felt that i was pathetic with myself. But then, i couldn't help it as i am still a boy.

    I am lucky to have a teacher as my mother. Ibu, how grateful i was because of having a mother that is also a teacher. Maybe for some people it is not a big deal. But from what i had experience i think, you as a teacher had thought me a lot. One of the factor for me to be who i am today is because of you.

    I LOVE U IBU....<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment